Jeweler’s scissors shear is a basic tool that’s commonly used on the bench in jewelry making and jewelry repair work. Shears are useful for cutting shapes and patterns, solder sheet pieces, for Jewelry Making in cutting Soft & Precious Metals.
A scissor style shear design produced with high grade stainless, heat treated blades for sharp cutting edge. A well-made snip finely balanced, with baked BLACK coated handles. (Current Stock Handles are Black)
- Overall Length: 7" - 175mm
- Blade Length: 1-1/2" - 38mm
- Finger Open Loops: 1-3/8" - 35mm Slightly Oval
- Provides smooth and precise cutting
- Scissor style oval contour handles
- Heat treated blades for sharp cutting edge
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We Ship by First Class Mail USPS for USA orders. For international orders we ship Fed Ex.